The intense evolution of Jared Padalecki’s hair from 2002-2013.
1. The Disney-Channel-Heartthrob.
2. The Straight-Down-The-Middle.
3. The I’m-Adorable.
4. The Curl-Behind-The-Ears.
5. The Farrah-Fawcett.
6. The Can-I-Borrow-A-Brush.
7. The How-About-Some-Pointed-Sideburns.
8. The It-Keeps-My-Neck-Warm.
9. The…Wait, what hair?
10. The Oh-Hey-There-Mutton-Chops.
11. The I-Don’t-Own-Scissors.
12. The…I just give up.
*points to bedroom* This is where we frick frack.
*points to kitchen* This is where we snick snack.
*points to living room* This is where we kick back.
*points to bathroom* This is where we shit shat.
*points to couch* This is where we chit chat.
*points to computer* This is where we click clack.
*points to shelf* This is where weknick knack.
*points to sex dungeon* This is where we paddy-whack.
What a truly awful website this is
Different Sherlock portrayals as cats. Because I can.
House is the uncontrollable crazy cat.
Robert Downey Jr. cat is the flaunting type.
BBC Sherlock is the brooding cat.
Elementary Sherlock is the cuddly one.
Canon Sherlock is an awesome YouTube keyboard cat that Watson is always impressed by.
canon sherlock tho